Confidence in Your Coaching Business with Nadine Crawford
Today I interviewed health and wellness coach Nadine Crawford of Future You Wellness. We talk about her marketing, traction and confidence in the 6 months after she graduated with her Professional Certificate of Health and Wellness Coaching from Wellness Coaching Australia.
Nadine shares some insights on what’s worked, and what hasn’t, and how being authentic is an important asset to help you find the confidence you need to persist and win.
In this episode, we’ll cover
* Marketing strategies; speaking, direct contact and networking
* Trials and experiments
* The power of a HCANZA membership
* Leveraging credibility to attract clients and referral partner
* What has worked and what hasn’t for Nadine
* How being yourself, peer coaching and doing things your way boosts your confidence in business
Ready to get clarity on your pathway to success?
Understanding who you are and what you need will allow your business to thrive! If you’re truly ready to break old habits and get out of the rut I encourage you to check out the Habitology membership.
Learn more here: